Poacher Tuck Shop Team Leader
To fulfil the role of the job title stated above and to ensure that all Poacher 2021 Mission and Policies, Codes of practice etc. as set out in The Commercial Team Information Pack are implemented and adhered to.
- To undertake all relevant Health and Safety Training.
- To hold any relevant current qualification applicable to the role.
- To assist with the setting up, general maintenance and clearing away of the tuck shop selling facilities.
- Under the direction of the Commercial Senior Leadership Team, be available for the setting up, general maintenance and clearing away of the communal Trading area.
- To work as a member of your designated team.
- To undertake the specific roles designated to your appointment.
- To undertake any role / work which may be required within the commercial team and their designated areas as a whole.
- When requested, to assist in the smooth and safe running of the camp as a whole.
Specific Role Description
- To work for the Tuck Shop Team Leader.
- All aspects of tuck shop sales and re-stocking.
- Cleaning all sales, stock and preparation areas.
- Assisting with tuck shop logistics, storage and replenishment.
- Any other task as requested by Team Leader.
- Excellent Customer service qualities.
- (NOTE THERE IS ALSO TO BE A MOBILE TUCK SHOP AND THE ABILITY TO DRIVE A BUGGY IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE)!!
- Have fun!
- Friendly and approachable
- Able to work collaboratively with a team