Poacher Warehouse Team Leader
To fulfil the role of the job title stated above and to ensure that all Poacher 2021 Mission and Policies, Codes of practice etc. as set out in The Commercial Team Information Pack are implemented and adhered to.
- To undertake all relevant Health and Safety Training.
- To hold any relevant current qualification applicable to the role.
- To assist with the setting up, general maintenance and clearing away of the warehouse/logistics facilities.
- To work as a member of your designated team.
- To undertake the specific roles designated to your appointment.
- To undertake any role / work which may be required within the commercial team and their designated areas as a whole.
- When requested, to assist in the smooth and safe running of the camp as a whole.
Specific Role Description
- To work for the Warehouse Team Leader.
- To assist in running the Logistics/Warehouse, ensuring it is a safe working environment for all team members, authorised visitors and delivery personnel.
- To assist in accepting deliveries, running errands, delivering goods to the relevant area and disposing of rubbish.
- To assist in setting up before, during and after to create a warehouse.
- To assist in supervision of people who enter the site to make sure rules are followed including deliveries and to sell their products.
- Have fun!
- Friendly and approachable
- Able to work collaboratively with a team
|Job Category||Technical Services|
How to Book
Make a note of the 3 staff roles that you are most interested in, then use the button below to start your staff booking application.
Some extra guidance on completing the booking form can be found here. Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org