• Working with the Marketing and Communications team to produce marketing content and campaigns aimed at promoting Poacher 2021 to potential participants
• Promote Poacher 2021 both to those within Scouting and Guiding and beyond
• Work closely with the media team to get visual content that can be shared on the Poacher website during the event
• Contribute to writing and designing email marketing campaigns to engage with those interested in attending Poacher 2021.
• Work closely with the Social Media Manager to ensure that web content is shared across the Poacher social media channels • Follow style guides of The Scout Association and Girlguiding
• Express the Poacher ethos and atmosphere via digital channels
• Contribute to increasing public awareness of Poacher 2021 by supporting other marketing efforts as required by Marketing and Communications Manager
• Have fun!
• High standard of written and spoken communication
• Experience of writing for web or blogs would be helpful
• Friendly and approachable
• Confident and professional
• Able to work collaboratively with a team
• Organised approach
|Job Category||Business Services|
Make a note of the 3 staff roles that you are most interested in, then use the button below to start your staff booking application. Some extra guidance on completing the booking form can be found here. Or you can email us at email@example.com