Poacher Bistro Team Leader
To fulfil the role of the job title stated above and to ensure that all Poacher 2021 Mission and Policies, Codes of practice etc. as set out in The Commercial Team Information Pack are implemented and adhered to.
- To facilitate the ordering and catering for the Poacher Bistro.
- To undertake all relevant Health and Safety Training.
- To hold any relevant current qualification applicable to the role.
- To be responsible for the catering aspect of the Poacher Bistro.
- To work as a member of your designated team.
- To undertake the specific roles designated to your appointment.
- To undertake any role / work which may be required within the commercial team and their designated areas as a whole.
- When requested, to assist in the smooth and safe running of the camp as a whole.
Specific Role Description
- To be responsible for planning a menu and suitable offer for the poacher Bistro, buying all stock needed for the “menu”.
- To ensure that there is a team available to cater the bistro throughout the camp.
- To facilitate Basic Food Hygiene training for all relevant staff.
- To ensure that stock and equipment is secure at all times.
- Attend, or send a representative, to any meetings called by the Poacher Commercial Manager.
- Have fun!
- Friendly and approachable
- Able to work collaboratively with a team