Poacher Commercial Management Team
To fulfil the role of the job title stated above and to ensure that all Poacher 2021 Mission and Policies, Codes of practice etc. as set out in The Commercial Team Information Pack are implemented and adhered to.
- To undertake all relevant Health and Safety Training.
- To hold any relevant current qualification applicable to the role.
- To be responsible for the setting up, general maintenance and clearing away of the Bistro’s facilities.
- Under the direction of the Commercial Senior Leadership Team, be available for the setting up, general maintenance and clearing away of the communal Trading area.
- To work as a member of your designated team.
- To undertake the specific roles designated to your appointment.
- To undertake any role / work which may be required within the commercial team and their designated areas as a whole.
- When requested, to assist in the smooth and safe running of the camp as a whole.
Specific Role Description
- To be responsible for planning a menu and suitable offer for the poacher Bistro, buying all stock needed for the “menu”. Ensure that all items are priced and any relevant pre camp advertising done, including offering a pre-event booking system.
- To ensure that there is a team available to staff the bistro throughout the camp and able to assist with the setting up and clearing away of the trading marquee as a whole.
- To make arrangements for Basic Food Hygiene training for all relevant staff.
- To set up a rota ensuring that the bistro is adequately staffed at all times.
- To ensure that stock and equipment is secure at all times.
- To set up a secure system for the safe keeping of all monies and a system for recording all takings.
- To liaise with the Finance team for an initial float and the arrangements for monies to be collected from the bistro.
- Attend, or send a representative, to any meetings called by the Poacher Commercial Manager.
- Have fun!
- Friendly and approachable
- Able to work collaboratively with a team
|Job Category||Technical Services|
How to Book
Make a note of the 3 staff roles that you are most interested in, then use the button below to start your staff booking application.
Some extra guidance on completing the booking form can be found here. Or you can email us at email@example.com